Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now know that paedophiles have been using the cover of football to prey on youngsters for decades and what were these journalists doing all that time? Rummaging through Wayne Rooney's dustbin and hanging around night club exits in the hope of snapping a pissed up Blackburn Rovers defender.

They are cheap peddlers of trivia and made up shit.

"They are cheap peddlers of trivia and made up shit"

if thats all they did i could forgive them.

all we want is a fair crack. When we dont turn up or play poorly, then i expect us to get criticised. It would also be nice to see us get praised when we get good football, Yet it either get glazed over or we get the United bingo effect (empty seats, Emptihad, mercenaries etc etc). Dont care who the pundit is or played for as long as they are fair and balanced, but usually they are ex rag or Liverpool and cant wait to slate us. Carragher and Neville seem to be able to put their allegiances aside even though it slips every now and again.

Arsenal supporting journalist on talksport thinks Bernardo Silva should be banned for 2 games, normal service is resumed!

Arsenal supporting journalist on talksport thinks Bernardo Silva should be banned for 2 games, normal service is resumed!
Yeah, I noticed McDonnell in the mirror wrote a piece saying we will find out today whether he faces a ban, however unlikely because there was contact, lol. You couldn't make it up.

The Daily Fail match report also mentioning a possible ban, with Graham Poll saying '...Silva was BRUSHED by Pope'

FFS ... look at the video, Pope KNEELED on his ANKLE.
I was surprised by Poll as recently his comments in general have been pretty fair.

Would love to see these journos try and run when a goalkeeper is kneeling on your foot ffs

Ah, but let The Dycheman have his fourpennorth: Silva deliberately planted his foot under the goalie! He also fears for the moral aspect of the game! Taking money off people to watch a game of football and then hoofing it as high and as far as you can for your striker to chase is not exactly stuffed with moral fibre!

The DT this morning report his sadness at the lack of morality in the game.

I think anyone who thinks that Silva made the play for the penalty might be rewriting some elements of Newton's Laws of Motion! How do you plant yer foot under somebody when yer running away from them and yer might not know he's running, or kneeling, right behind you. Unless Bernardo is a contortionist supreme! Anyone know if he ever earned his living in the circus.

People need to watch what happened. His foot is clearly trapped under the goalkeeper's knee. Some might call it a trip; I call it holding. Either way round it was a penalty. No body outside the CFG will be happy with Roger The Todger this weekend but he called it correctly.

If the Anti-Diving/Anti-Circus Simulation Panel find that Silva was 'the fall guy' (as headlined in yesterday's ST) then it will be the clearest evidence yet that the system is corrupt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.