Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

His piece on the Premier League being left on the hard shoulder due to clubs repeatedly appointing people like Fat Sam & Moyes, is an absolute breath of fresh air.

At last someone has said it.

2. Newquayblue

Newquayblue

Those in the media have to face the fact that, inspired by Pep, we are currently on another level, they have no alternative but to acknowledge this. To do anything else would bring ridicule. Therefore, spouting fake praise, they wait, secretly longing for us to slip up and cave in, so their bitter disdain can be spewed out once more. I notice the stat' tables have significantly reduced now we top most of them - SP showed an interesting one the other day -- a 'goals in the last 10 minutes' table, I think from 1 - 6, guess who were top -- ycmiu - oh hang on, that's exactly what they do - desperate or what?. Long, long way to go before we can assume our greatness. That said we are playing great football; it's soooooo difficult keeping the feet on the ground, but imo, it's a must. I begin to realise now, Pep is a genius, in the truest sense of the word. He's not only transforming our beloved club, he's transforming the game globally. Lovin' it!

3. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Just listened to the Times "the game" podcast from the beginning of the week. Rudd is on there a fair bit and generally talks a load of carp IMO.

On the Sterling penalty:
    It is one of those decisions that is bound to rile the manager against who it goes because it was at most a 51%/49% penalty..I think some referees might have decided there was too little there..some might have thought sterling ran across hoping his leg might get tangled up..some referees might have said it was shoulder to shoulder and you get tangling of legs as a consequence..

On Guardiola improving players:
    I think if the players think Guardiola is a God they will improve..you have to buy into the myth.(she then back tracks) ...maybe myth is the wrong word because it implies I don’t believe Guardiola is a good manager but obviously he is OK

There you have it folks... Guardiola is an ok manager :)

4. KS55

KS55

Rudd : "I don't believe Guardiola is a good manager." Remember this and shove down her throat at every opportunity.

5. That is quite unbelievable, for a professional journalist to say, especially as everyone is saying Pep is taking us to a different level. I hope City have her card marked.

6. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

She obviously talks out of her vagina ... hence her talking like a cnut.

7. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

As she is a Red Scouse she is probably a tad jealous of us coz:
    We took their place in the top 4
    We are top of the league by 8 points, they are mid table
    We stole ther only Premier league title in 2014
    One of their best players chose to leave them and come to us.
    We thrashed them 5-0
    We have got more money than them
    We have a bigger turnover than them
    We are better run than them
    We have a much better squad than them
    We are currently playing miles better than them, in fact better than anyone
    They have the gurning Kliperty
    We have Pep

8. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Yes but I bet the fuckers never run out of chips at half time.

9. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

Just waiting for the next Press Conference for Pep to say 'Alison who...?'

10. manimanc

manimanc

That would be absolute gold. If only.