Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. bluealf

bluealf

Shame for them, most of them don't know or understand what it is like to support a team that is crap, no doubt there are now some blues that are like this but I have served my time and I will also have absolutely no trouble watching those ****s struggle along trying to cling to our coat tails this time around, long live the glazers lol

2. laserblue

laserblue

I like the bit when she mentioned it being "a two horse race" and Shaka Hislop immediately said in a piss taking way "There's another horse in the race?" Brilliant.

3. Chipmeister

Chipmeister

Well said, Shaka just speaking the truth, it's interesting when he mentioned when he was playing and utd floated on the stock exchange '92 was it and they were at another level. Players are aware of what is happening and it was apparent when I watched Charlie Adam on with Rosenior with that idiot Rudd that people in the game understand and respect what is being done at City. This creates the aura which the best and most successful clubs have during a successful season or two.

4. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    Point taken. ..guilty as..

5. Newquayblue

Newquayblue

hahahahahaha - disaster!

6. ccr

ccr

7. Blueknows

Blueknows

8. Nascent Blues

Nascent Blues

If we can't take the piss out of someone's looks, then discussing anything to do with 'Phil the Face' is going to take a lot of thought.

9. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Diving header tackles.

10. waspish

waspish

Love how these bitter ****s think up new ways to stick the boot into our owners! Funny nowhere in that Pile of shit he writes about the scum the Cayman Islands, where god knows what they up to there and taking billions from a club. Jealous bitter ****.