Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. lancs blue

lancs blue

Well it is true, isn't it? At least, your reaction suggests that it is. ;-)

2. Hoghead

Hoghead

This was reported on the BBC Gossip webpage.

Argentina striker Sergio Aguero, 29, has revealed next season will be his last at Manchester City - and he wants to join boyhood club Independiente. (Daily Mirror)

Funny how the Mirror puts his country first as if to say that the club he plays for is of no consequence. Anyway Sergio will only leave when he has won the CL with us so the statement could be right. However, it is the Mirror who are never afraid of never letting a headline get in the way of the truth.

3. bluealf

bluealf

They always were big liars lol

4. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

Indolence
    The articles I've read quoted Sergio as saying he could go in 2019, but he might possibly extend for another year. Not "next season will be his last".

5. nijinsky

nijinsky

It's a shame for the Independent's two readers that their chief sports writer won't be in good ol' Russia reporting on good ol' FIFA's football jamboree next year as the sole arbiter of our moral reckoning he´s inevitably prohibited from lowering himself. What's that? Jonathan and the Independents' 'aims coincide' on that occasion? Well that's a stroke of fucking luck.
    Bitter(spuds), arrogant, condescending hypocritical twat, i.e a sports writer. He´ll never get near understanding what following a football club actually means never mind holding an adult's world view.

6. bluealf

bluealf

They never mention horse racing in these damned articles, without those pesky arab types it would barely exist in its current form.

7. manimanc

manimanc

I used to nickname them the hypocrites.

8. bluealf

bluealf

Oh ****s has always worked best for me :)

9. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

10. yankblue

yankblue