Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need fortune to be on our side re: squad depth. If Stones or Delph get injured, we wouldn't look like we have much depth at all.
Until Vinny returns, then it should Otamendi, Stones, Mangala and Komps.... that ain't bad cover for Centre back position... is it?

The bootlicker set the ball rolling on that one.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...arns-of-winter-challenges-for-manchester-city

What he fails to acknowledge is the average age of the team/squad has been reduced from near 29 to 25.

Why does the Goatfeeder just think that the Christmas period is going to be hard for only City, is it not the same for all teams, also he states that City have tough matches v Rags and Spuds, I look at it the other way ,that they have really tough games against City. Pundits spout shite about what happens if Stones or Otamendi ,or Siva or KDB or Ku or Jesus get injured, without thinking that any team would be weaker should they lose 2 or 3 regular players. Last year was it not about Christmas time when Chelsea started their exceptional run, Xmas did not seem to disturb their form. Take no notice, I would have had more respect for what he said if if had actually been able to deliver when in at the pointy end, ie, in his managerial job

But Neil Custis and every male twat is fine to call a fat slob?

Posts were removed that werent just a case of name calling,they were sexist and mysoginistc in nature,certainly not the type of comment you would tolerate if it was someone you care about,not that that should make a difference.

Now,with respect,if anyone has further issues with moderation either pm a member of admin or the boss himself,thank you.

But Neil Custis and every male twat is fine to call a fat slob?

Must admit it always puzzles me why blokes are fair game to any sort of untold abuse. Especially on the media thread, Justified too. Ive read those comments on Rudd and I'm scratching my head why it breaks the coc. Yet the other stuff is fine.

Edit. Its just been explained.

Must admit it always puzzles me why blokes are fair game to any sort of untold abuse. Especially on the media thread, Justified too. Ive read those comments on Rudd and I'm scratching my head why it breaks the coc. Yet the other stuff is fine.
From FI’s pm reply to me, those that were taken down were out of order. Those left up didn’t break the CoC. Explaining this so he doesn’t have to repeat himself since I already asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.