Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. manimanc

manimanc

All wearing full utd kits and Jeff shreeves dressing up as Mike Riley.

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I*ve said it before on many occasions M.,that Matt is the only fucker with a brain on that panel.He made me laugh a couple of weeks ago when he was being interviewed and he said "I cannot wait for an e-mail from Sky on the Thursday telling me which game I have to commentate on.If its City I shout "YES".
    Always loved him as a player but I love his honesty as a pundit.

Last edited: 7 Dec 2017 at 7:04 AM
  3. chesterbells

chesterbells

Yep, further promotion of this infamous Friday night preview show, at the end of tonight's show - interesting one with Danny Mills and Craig Bellamy - ya see, this was the one with the all CITY line up.
    Tomorrow, it's Leon Osman and Fanny Murphy- think there's a theme there. Followed by Friday with giggs/neville

4. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Fucking hell Roy Keane must be the most bitter man on the planet. Liverpool win 7-0 and he can still barely bring himself to praise them. Probably can't wait to say how shit we are after we got beat in a nothing game.

ETA: To be fair, he was alright about us.

Last edited: 6 Dec 2017 at 11:20 PM
  5. EricBrooksGhost

EricBrooksGhost

Confirmation bias ; if your name is Dave

6. manimanc

manimanc

Roger that.

7. manimanc

manimanc

Ah right I missed that. Think I should wind my neck in then.

8. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Whatever floats your boat, I guess!

;-)

9. Gordyola

Gordyola

FiveLive sports news just manged to mention our defeat they then had a lengthy discussion on the number of English players at each of the five clubs. I text them as they hadn't mentioned the debut of a 17 year old WC winning English player. Next one they mentioned Ben Foden making his debut FFS

10. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

The all CITY line up on Wednesday discussed six different subjects varying from the 5 premier league representatives in the champs league and Liverpools 7-0 win , the all Rag line up for Friday is the Derby Debate Special presumably this will mean a 60 minute programme devoted to the Manchester derby , we will see. Thought Bellamy spoke brilliantly about Pep and our club , the guy is a great pundit and shows little bias even though he has apparently supported the Dippers and Cardiff all his life.