Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've certainly had my foot in the agenda camp without caring about the petty shit & running orders of MOTD, my issue has always been lies & the tone which we are talked about.

It is definitely changing & I actually thought I was on the city website when I clicked on the daily mail app.

I like the thaksin piece for nostalgia but pissed myself when Keown warns City about inform Fatty Shaw who after checking my records has played 0 premier league games this season.

SLY Sports will not be happy until there’s a Utd or ‘pool winning the league.
Let them carry on with their rag wankfest, I really hope we tear them a new one and Maureen has to resort to Huddersfield tactics. I have no doubt the cheating cnut Fellaini and big nose or Bukake will be up front due to our aerial incompetence recently.
Looking forward to it, but feeling a little apprehensive, I hope Magic Dave and The Prince are on their game.
Time for Kun to step up and stop wasting chances along with the rest. We need to be moving the ball forward faster and more ruthless infront of goal. THIS is our opportunity to silence those Rag cnuts.
Come one CITY!!!!

Another good article made even more enjoyable by the bitter and ill-informed comments. One bloke, "Theonas" from Stockholm has his head screwed on. I expect he is the same Theonas who is all over the City threads in Red Cafe bigging us up.
They are either wums or thick fuckers. A full, in depth, analysis of why we're not buying the league, and all they can reply with is 'ye but he's bought the league though'

They are either wums or thick fuckers. A full, in depth, analysis of why we're not buying the league, and all they can reply with is 'ye but he's bought the league though'

The problem is only City supporters will read it and believe it the rest will do what we do with rag based articles.

Samm was in Aus recently and wrote good things about United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.