Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone knows this but Keys and Gray on Bein are f**king annoying. Its free on youtube if anyone can be bothered

They were questioning whether Peter Barnes and Uwe Rosler are city legends, what cocks

I know everyone knows this but Keys and Gray on Bein are f**king annoying. Its free on youtube if anyone can be bothered

They were questioning whether Peter Barnes and Uwe Rosler are city legends, what cocks

now they are talking bollox about sterling not signing a new deal because Real are interested

Free on youtube you say? After such a good sell,who could resist??

Aside from 10 mins of talksport in the mornings i have avoided all media this week,as a result no derby nerves or high blood pressure,being stoned helps as well lol

I've certainly had my foot in the agenda camp without caring about the petty shit & running orders of MOTD, my issue has always been lies & the tone which we are talked about.

It is definitely changing & I actually thought I was on the city website when I clicked on the daily mail app.

I like the thaksin piece for nostalgia but pissed myself when Keown warns City about inform Fatty Shaw who after checking my records has played 0 premier league games this season.
i really liked shaw at southampton,him and the right back were putting in dangerous crosses all the game.

hope he plays though,he will cramp up in no time and Sane can do what he should of done last season and hang him out to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.