Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be happy to beat Bournemouth and move on to the next game , not interested in having praise from wankers off Sky or the media in general . Do our talking on the pitch

Good thing this twat has his tweets protected!

http://www.givemesport.com/1218187-...n-city-in-2009-still-sums-them-up?autoplay=on

Basically saying Fergie was right and we are noisy neighbours who can only think about United

Well he's almost right...I think about the scum a lot...thinking how much I hate them and their inbred fucking fans.
Thinking how good it is to rub their faces in the shit because we are just so much better than them.
Thinking how good it is to watch a fantastic attacking team rather than a team of giants who just want to defend.
Thinking how good it is to be 11 points in front of them and knowing it's killing them to have to admit we are light years in front of them.
We are the noisy neighbours and for any lurking rags we are going to get noisier so get used to it.

http://www.givemesport.com/1218187-...n-city-in-2009-still-sums-them-up?autoplay=on

Basically saying Fergie was right and we are noisy neighbours who can only think about United

Lol...that just made me laugh because it is again a united lover in turmoil snd also dismissing the fact that his turd of club have done these things themselves, most motably the worst offence being the lingard video just after the bomb sttack in Manchester.

As the comments say underneath the article, fuck them and if they now cant handle it because the shoe is firmly on the other foot - fantastic

Where's the fun in that- I want to clinch it on April 7th and just wait and see what the celebrations are then!

I want to win it either on the next derby or the week after at wembley v spurs, pissing either set of fans and teams off plus would be nice to lift the trophy at wembley

He's right, we should all act like we were in 2007. We should write written apolgies to Liverpool and United. How dare we have the affront to even think we could get near them. As we cannot go back we should learn how well they acted towards us, always being polite and respectful, even helpful.

It is funny that the writer did not mention the twitter posts Manchester City did after the Manchester Arena bomb, you know the ones that wished them good luck in their Euro final and how we were one City United. He also fails to mention how the small time scummy rag players responded. No one on here needs reminding but he certainly does.

Givemesport is a waste of space. Not that being a journalist is necessarily any recommendation, you only need to look at Custis to see that, but on that website basically anyone with an axe to grind can write an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.