Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never known a team be so utterly dominant going in to so many games as the under dog. Not only have we been shown that sitting deep, attacking us is the way to beat us despite us still being unbeaten & deservedly winning those game with more possession, shots every stat available but it's been wait til we play someone;

We still have a defence that leaks goals despite having the best defence. Too small so wait til Jose's Giants win set pieces & beat us only for us to batter them & get the goals from set pieces. Spurs have beaten Real Madrid, well fck me so have many this season in fact they are in 4th place & also out of the title race but we battered them as well & so it continues.

It doesn't matter what happens everybody kids themselves that it's not happening that it reminds me of the quote from usual suspects.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist"

Just maybe "The greatest trick Pep ever pulled was convincing the world he won't succeed"
Pep as Keyser Soze. I like that!

We've shown that dropping deep doesn't work against us. So then why not just have a go at it? Most people just want to see a good match, be it a one-sided spanking.

Dropping deep works better than pressing, though, which is why teams suddenly started doing it after Huddersfield.

The delicious thing is that it just means that we win by a goal or two instead of four or five.

Someone will get a lucky 1-0 against us doing that. Liverpool might well have a go at attacking us this weekend, like Napoli did. If we are on our game it could be superb.

Just had a quick look at MUEN and the C.unt Luckhurst is taking the piss out of Stoke for not selling their tickets v the scum.
Twat gets in free and bitches about paying fans not traveling to watch after Christmas..guys a knob.

The so called experts are hopeless. Not only do they now say "attack them", but they continually point to our defence as a weakness and they actually miss our real weakness which is finishing. Sounds odd about a team which averages around three goals per game, but, if you analyse our goals, it is usually brilliant approach play that creates them. If our approach play is a bit off, we do miss a lot of (slightly harder) chances.

The press and the media are vying for a Liverpool victory, all in reading is how Liverpool are the one team who can match if not better out attacking prowess, they can press better than anyone, our anfield record is poor, the atmosphere will be electric at anfield ....

I’ll not be looking at anything sport related if they do us, will be like the second coming of Christ if the beloved media darling dippers end our streak

The press and the media are vying for a Liverpool victory, all in reading is how Liverpool are the one team who can match if not better out attacking prowess, they can press better than anyone, our anfield record is poor, the atmosphere will be electric at anfield ....

I’ll not be looking at anything sport related if they do us, will be like the second coming of Christ if the beloved media darling dippers end our streak
Me too , total media black out if we lose.

I usually wait two days in these circmstances, then creep back gingerly.

It'll be 2014 all over again. Dippers beat us and are then awarded the title, although we know how that finished!!

Haha. I’ve been noticing that recently with a chuckle. Have these clowns not been watching us? The first half dozen teams we played tried to press us and it opened up massive gaps for us to rip them to pieces. I hope Klopp is as naiave but I doubt it.

Ironically, Liverpool’s results against us have been good in the past through pressing so there’s always hope.
Even the other night we scored due to a press, we did also concede though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.