Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Premier League has to change the rules so it's no points for a draw or defeat and 1 point for a win and 1 point for scoring each goal up to a maximum of 2. The defending in PL games this season has got ridiculous. This would lead to the following points dispersal:
0-0 = 0 pts/0 pts.
1-0 = 2 pts / 0 pts.
2-0 (or greater) = 3 pts / 0 pts.
2-1 (or greater 3-1, 4,1 etc ) = 3 pts / 1 pt.
2-2 (or better 3-3, 4.4 etc) = 2 pts / 2pts.
3-2 (or greater 4-2, 5-3 etc) = 3 pts / 2pts.
Defending in depth and parking the bus would therefore be penalised more often than not.

na, no points for a draw or defeat and a point for every goal scored. Then everyone can come and lose 9-2 and we can be entertained.

One thing's for sure, if we do win, by Monday morning, there will be a million reasons why the dippers should have and would have won if only....And will we give a shit ?

na, no points for a draw or defeat and a point for every goal scored. Then everyone can come and lose 9-2 and we can be entertained.
Ha can just imagine WBA etc playing 1-1-8 and taking a 25-3 scoreline as a victory.....for that reason that sort of points per goal will never happen.

I think the Premier League has to change the rules so it's no points for a draw or defeat and 1 point for a win and 1 point for scoring each goal up to a maximum of 2. The defending in PL games this season has got ridiculous. This would lead to the following points dispersal:
0-0 = 0 pts/0 pts.
1-0 = 2 pts / 0 pts.
2-0 (or greater) = 3 pts / 0 pts.
2-1 (or greater 3-1, 4,1 etc ) = 3 pts / 1 pt.
2-2 (or better 3-3, 4.4 etc) = 2 pts / 2pts.
3-2 (or greater 4-2, 5-3 etc) = 3 pts / 2pts.
Defending in depth and parking the bus would therefore be penalised more often than not.

So what would the table look like on that basis? I presume you have worked it out

The drivetime phone in is comical right now, some of the shite these horrible bin dipping fans are spouting is comedy gold, such score predications have been 4-1, 3-0, 3-1 and their reasonings are as follows:

We’ve got van dijk
We didn’t want coutinho anyway
City have a worse defence than us
Salah is fit
We should of been 3-0 up at the Etihad before the sending off .....

Is it not reported we have the least shots against us and goals conceded in the league this season? Pep will have his plan, and centre midfield is where we will boss it just like against spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. I want to win this more than I did the derby, the media cumfest over Liverpool sickens me, their hypocritical, delusional fans need silencing this Sunday and to quote our former gaffer I would love it if we beat them, love it

Heard this on the drive home from work..i too would really love it if we beat them.. this is going to be some game. Come on blue boys.

I think the MUEN has just created a new online record for itself.

11, that's right, 11 United articles, 5 Sanchez one's, before you get to the first City article, after constantly scrolling down the page.

Well done to the MUEN, you've plummmeted to a new all time low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.