Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Gaz1105

Gaz1105

The drivetime phone in is comical right now, some of the shite these horrible bin dipping fans are spouting is comedy gold, such score predications have been 4-1, 3-0, 3-1 and their reasonings are as follows:

We’ve got van dijk
    We didn’t want coutinho anyway
    City have a worse defence than us
    Salah is fit
    We should of been 3-0 up at the Etihad before the sending off .....

Is it not reported we have the least shots against us and goals conceded in the league this season? Pep will have his plan, and centre midfield is where we will boss it just like against spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. I want to win this more than I did the derby, the media cumfest over Liverpool sickens me, their hypocritical, delusional fans need silencing this Sunday and to quote our former gaffer I would love it if we beat them, love it

2. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

Heard this on the drive home from work..i too would really love it if we beat them.. this is going to be some game. Come on blue boys.

3. jrb

jrb

I think the MUEN has just created a new online record for itself.

11, that's right, 11 United articles, 5 Sanchez one's, before you get to the first City article, after constantly scrolling down the page.

Well done to the MUEN, you've plummmeted to a new all time low.

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Why not just use the City page on the website?

5. jrb

jrb

Because it's shit!

I use BM and News Now.

I go on the MUEN main page every now and again to see what's happening in the city.

Bar murders, spice stories, Coro stories, United articles, pop up adverts and questionnaires, there's absolutely no reason to read this festering online piece of dog shit, that once used to be a decent read, and was an unbiased local football paper.

Hope that answers your question, mate?

Last edited: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:42 PM
  6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Fair enough, haven't used the MUEN since the red marker shit. Never used anything but the City section on it before mind.

7. Are you Hugh Hefner?

8. Dipstons in work are very confident they’ll give us a new arsehole.

9. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Retired
    Which City section is that?
    The one I go to is inundated with links to RED stories. And when the FA Cup was made the lead story on the City page was "FA Cup Draw for Manchester United and Man City" - it is a shit house paper that I only go to as they "sometimes" have news before it appears on the City Official Site.

10. Nascent Blues

Nascent Blues