Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the clips of the "payback" goal have been edited following the justified uproar on twitter etc.

Really?! As in that comment has been removed? It doesnt make it ok, but i suppose its an acknowledgement from sky that he was out of order

Before the free kick was taken I knew he was going to be offside
I don't understand why Aguero wasn't three feet further back and then make the move
The way KDB whiped the ball in, it would have just pinged across the goal mouth and any touch would have put it in the net
If we can see it all so obviously, it just boggles the mind sometimes that so many players are persistently offside in this manner. As you rightly state, and as I told me son as De Bruyne was getting ready to take the kick, the ball is going between the six yard box and the penalty spot...everyone knows it, so why be offside when you have speed AND defenders going backwards towards their own goal both on your side?!

Drives me crazy sometimes!

Just watched the highlights again. Stones was definitely fouled, he was pushed in the back . If the ref gives nothing in that instance you're fucked because 10 times out of ten you're off balance straight away.
Tyler stopped talking as soon as gundohan brought the ball down with his chest and gave absolutely no commentary on the goal. Completely opposite to his wankathon every time the dippers scored followed by numerous comments about the kop bouncing etc

tyler is a thunder-c*nt.

Toma lovely read ,cheers. (loving the blues spec`s)

now write about..... how the selective choice of the retrospective ban is not used in frequency to the amount of games week in week out. like ten games every week....lots of incidents... why are these guys not busy every week answering/protecting the game. the clubs and fans deserve more and nobody has to answer for them, a faceless enigma that appears only to suit themselves or when mass hysteria forces them to do their job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.