Medium

TINY

going to see one tonight, anyone ever been? Good? Weird? Dont know if I should be excited, apprehensive or just shit myself.

Have you ever seen Griff Rhys Jones and Mel Smiths medium sketch? It's an absolute classic and very true.
No doubt the medium will ask you alot of leading and open questions.

I look forward to your post tomorrow of your experience.

maybe I'll go with the "yes, no maybe" frame of mind. I'll report with my findings. Are there such things as Ghosts? IS there a life after death. Find out after this short break.

NQT said:
Have you ever seen Griff Rhys Jones and Mel Smiths medium sketch? It's an absolute classic and very true.
No doubt the medium will ask you alot of leading and open questions.

I look forward to your post tomorrow of your experience.
As above they will ask lots of random wide ranging questions and will wait until you react then pick up on it,which will then lead to another slightly less broad range of questioning.

"I see someone standing in the kitchen making dinner."

"That was my nanna,god bless her soul"

"She's wearing an apron"

"Yeah she always wore an apron"

Blahh blah bollucks

i'm one.

i can see a flat ooooooooh
i see a balcony ooooohhhhhhhh
anyone ever been on a balcony oooooooohhhhhh.

i see a visit oooooooohhhhhhhhhh

fucking etc

Ir really need to see a medium before the festive season.Seeing far to many extra large's at the moment.

bluemoon27 said:
ask him/her if city are gonna win owt this year or do we have to wait another year

Better still.Ask him if,Riley,Bennett,Styles, are going to referee any more of our games.Then you can work it out for yourself.

i saw two tarot card readers years ago. one was absolute crap but one was fantastic. she lived in prestwich.

she told me the name of my son and my ex husband and even told me that i hadn't yet met my step father but would like him (she was right).

she also told my friend that a bloke at work fancied her and that they would marry. friend didn't have a clue but 6 months later she was going out with a colleague and 2 years later they married. and they are still together 20 years later.

Well, she's taking money off you I presume, so at least she's seen you coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.