Meet The Billionaires | Sheikh Mansour

baggy

Brilliant YouTube channel with an episode featuring the main man himself -

This channel has some great football content in general so worth a share...

Brilliant YouTube channel with an episode featuring the main man himself -

This channel has some great football content in general so worth a share...

In the end they are just having a go at the club

Maybe I'm being thick (and I probably am!), but I fail to see what Sheikh Mansour can do to abruptly shift the direction of the negative outlook Abu Dhabi is given. He's not the ruler, his elder brother is and, if I surmise correctly, the exposure of City, CFG and our sister clubs are, in fact, forcing change to policy decades in the making. 'Negligible difference' is what Human Rights Watch says, but you have to start somewhere before it becomes full impact.

After all, you can't tub thump about 'values' to the world if your 'values' are poor.

So, to me, if Sheikh Mansour didn't see this ahead of time with his family in the loop, this would not be a pushed promotion. They're not stupid and know they must modernise. That takes time with older generations of statesmen still around or it wouldn't happen at all.

Nothing else, in that video, is ANY consequence!

Richard Branson was sh*t at being academic but it didn't stop him shagging super models and owning big shiny teeth!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.