Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

daveyboybluemoon

Inspired by something i read on here earlier it got me thinking.....

Have any of you had the misfortune of meeting a rag player whilst working or while out and about and have you ever done anything to them to piss them off?

I'll give you an example....i used to work at Megabowl (the bowling alley) when Andy Cole came in with his lad. This was back in about 2000, while he was bowling in the smelliest/dirtyest pair of bowling shoes i could find, i went into the back where we kept the customers shoes and i spat into his brand new Nike Airs, he changed his shoes back and put them on without realising, putting his foot in my gob......much to my amusement!!!

I also had the extreme misfortune of serving that **** Keane whilst i worked for Rileys. He came in one afternoon and asked for a quiet table with his mate. After making him sign up at full price and give me his details, I gave him the crappest table we had (holes in/not straight), the shittest pice of chalk and dodgy cue. Then knowing how the dirty fucker wanted a quiet game, told some kids that were in which table he was on and gave them some paper to bug him for his autograph.....funny how i never got a tip when he came to the bar for a drink!!!!

Anybody got any stories??

Re: Meeting Rag Players & Pissing Them Off!

You really got those guys good.

I'll bet all their millions weren't any consolation to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them still cry themselves to sleep over it.

Its the small victorys!!!!

daveyboybluemoon said:

Its the small victorys!!!!
Victory?, You spat in a shoe!!!!

I met Rooney in Alderley Edge working one day, asked my mate to take a pic on my phone...instead of me saying to him "say cheese"..I said, "Say dirty red fat bastard"...should have seen the face on him, all smiles then he realised, wish I'd have had the thought to ask my mate to video it instead.
We left with a handshake.

I met Rooney in Alderley Edge working one day, asked my mate to take a pic on my phone...instead of me saying to him "say cheese"..I said, "Say dirty red fat bastard"...should have seen the face on him, all smiles then he realised, wish I'd have had the thought to ask my mate to video it instead.

Thats the knid of thing i mean......quality mate!!!

daveyboybluemoon said:

Thats the knid of thing i mean......quality mate!!!

pic!

A good few years ago I worked for a shoe company on King St in town (no longer there), at least once a week we would have a rag player come visit me and buy shoes, one particular day, Teddy Sheringham came in, needless to say he bought around 10 pairs, about an hour later Andy Cole pulls up outside and this particular time he had his hands free kit on chatting away, anyhow as a regular we already knew his shoe size, Andrew continued to browse , nonchalantly pointing to numerous styles (meaning he would like to purchase), meanwhile, not wanting to disturb him while on the phone and knowing all the while that Sheringham had previously been in and had already purchased exactly 9 out of the 12 pairs Mr Cole had chosen!

Mr Cole paid his bill (over 3k), left the store while I rolled on the floor pissing my pants!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.