Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

My personal favourite too!

And the mock story of someone doing a shit in Lou macaris pocket is brilliant also. But I.m afraid most of the others are a bit gay really.

"there was nicky butt having a quiet meal with his kids and grandma, I strode up with my 11 mates behind me, told him he's a ****, and asked if he wanted a go. His gran said they were just out for a meal, if my mates hadn't have held me back I'd have fuckin leathered her. We all pissed ourselves when my mate, tarquin, gave his youngest daughter a Chinese burn. Im lolling now to my self as I recall how I spat in his shoe. Anyway, I asked for his autograph and when he went to sign it I farted in his face and told him I didn't want it. At that point bobby charlton walked in and I pretended he was a waiter. anyway, we showed the munichs who was boss that day. Afterwards we went hanging round the arcade getting money off younger kids. Fuckin mint days!!"

Havin a beer in the railway in hale about a fortnight after QPR and who`s snooping about but brian robson, i thought for the crack i would set off the Agueroooooo ring tone on my fone and see his reaction. Just got it ready when he walks right past me so i stand up and stuck my hand out and said alright brian. Fair play to him he shook my hand......... just as i pushed the button.

I looked the **** right in eye and carried on shaking..... "City are still alive here" I hung on, shaking....... "Belotelli" I hung on like fuck, still shaking, anger in his eyes, a big smile cracking on my face. "Aguerooooooooo" Eventually he pull his dirty sweaty rag hand away and said well done and stormed off like the pussy he is.

i followed De Gea round sainsburys singing David Silva 5th goal at old trafford song, missus was red with embarrassment glaring at me saying stop it now

marcus said:
My personal favourite too!

And the mock story of someone doing a shit in Lou macaris pocket is brilliant also. But I.m afraid most of the others are a bit gay really.

"there was nicky butt having a quiet meal with his kids and grandma, I strode up with my 11 mates behind me, told him he's a ****, and asked if he wanted a go. His gran said they were just out for a meal, if my mates hadn't have held me back I'd have fuckin leathered her. We all pissed ourselves when my mate, tarquin, gave his youngest daughter a Chinese burn. Im lolling now to my self as I recall how I spat in his shoe. Anyway, I asked for his autograph and when he went to sign it I farted in his face and told him I didn't want it. At that point bobby charlton walked in and I pretended he was a waiter. anyway, we showed the munichs who was boss that day. Afterwards we went hanging round the arcade getting money off younger kids. Fuckin mint days!!"

class

alibee73 said:
Havin a beer in the railway in hale about a fortnight after QPR and who`s snooping about but brian robson, i thought for the crack i would set off the Agueroooooo ring tone on my fone and see his reaction. Just got it ready when he walks right past me so i stand up and stuck my hand out and said alright brian. Fair play to him he shook my hand......... just as i pushed the button.

I looked the **** right in eye and carried on shaking..... "City are still alive here" I hung on, shaking....... "Belotelli" I hung on like fuck, still shaking, anger in his eyes, a big smile cracking on my face. "Aguerooooooooo" Eventually he pull his dirty sweaty rag hand away and said well done and stormed off like the pussy he is.

Class

bluemc1 said:
i followed De Gea round sainsburys singing David Silva 5th goal at old trafford song, missus was red with embarrassment glaring at me saying stop it now
alibee73 said:

superb fella's, excellent work!!

saw de gea in the trafford centre, i got his attention then signaled 6 to him.

this was last week. he just scowled and turned away.

mcfc2607 said:
ban-mcfc said:
saw de gea in the trafford centre, i got his attention then signaled 6 to him.

this was last week. he just scowled and turned away.
Nice 1

I would have asked him if he wanted a doughnut

i know this sounds sad but on the way home i felt all warm inside.

my rag mate who i was with even found it funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.