Melbourne City FC Thread

Game tonight away to Brisbane.

Is it wrong to hope for a loss?

Surely it's time to replace the coach.

Fully understand the lack of interest in this thread the same feeling resides at AAMI park.

1:1 draw.

Watched the game but found it quite frustrating. OK performance but something just not right there. Thought Brisbane wanted it more, and looked the more likely team.

Game tonight home vs Perth. 7th (us) against 9th remembering 10 team league, hardly a mouth watering proposition.

Nevertheless will be going and hoping for an improved performance. On reflection of last week's game a point away to the league leaders is nothing to sneeze at but our up and down performances are really starting to effect support.
So far 7 rounds in we've been fixtured with 3 Friday night games tonight will be our 4th. The Friday night games is meant to be the game of the round and is the only game televised free locally. So basically we have been dishing up rubbish and in my opinion damaging our image/brand. We have had numerous starting 11 players out and have struggled to play the same team and that has affected consistency.
Most of our issues I feel stem from JVS it looks like he's lost the players and bereft of courage to make the right calls. He needs to be replaced sooner rather than later.

Its quite clear that nearly a third way into the season we are under performing and if we have any hope of turning things around a change needs to be made. On paper we have the squad capable of winning the league but at the moment that's frankly fanciful.
If the decision has been made then it needs to be acted upon now. At least that will give the new coach the opportunity to change things and use the January window.

Just really frustrated with our fortunes and can tell you I'm not alone.

city are going well at the moment, i cant imagine perth winning with their "defense"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.