Melbourne City FC Thread

Bollocks thought ko was 09.00 in the UK.

City already winning so I've missed a price, after the last few games they 'owe' me a few quid as well.

Mooy is way to good for this league. Great that he hasn't moved but I think it will have to happen soon. Would be a good signing for a mid to lower premier league level for sure.

that perth goal makes things more interesting, city still got a great margin though

pathetic by security if people here do not know what has happened in Australia recently pretty much 198 people who have been banned had their faces and names put all over the front page of some shitty newspaper and all over the internet some of who were unfairly banned and then we got compared with terrorists(normal day for an australian football fan) here is security tearing up a banner in support of those people who got their details plastered everywhere, someone even lost their job over it(at least one person)

pathetic by security if people here do not know what has happened in Australia recently pretty much 198 people who have been banned had their faces and names put all over the front page of some shitty newspaper and all over the internet some of who were unfairly banned and then we got compared with terrorists(normal day for an australian football fan) here is security tearing up a banner in support of those people who got their details plastered everywhere, someone even lost their job over it(at least one person)

Cheers
Am watching the Victory game and seen the walkout but didn't know what it was about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.