Melbourne City FC Thread

Actually it has been a cold winter. Although today was a peach, 18 and in the sun perfect.

These are this seasons new kit. For me it's still a bit of a nothing strip, but it is better than last season.
The shirt colours go better together than the sky/dark blue combo we have to put up with.

I think it'd make a nice second strip for us.

Actually it has been a cold winter. Although today was a peach, 18 and in the sun perfect.

These are this seasons new kit. For me it's still a bit of a nothing strip, but it is better than last season.

and its better than City's new kit

23C here in Brisbanes winter :)

and its better than City's new kit

23C here in Brisbanes winter :)
raw

Melbourne playing Brisbane strikers in the final 16 of the FFA Cup.

Tim Cahill to make his debut from the bench.

Followed the game on 365 no data to watch the video link.

Did City play a full side? They should be 3/4 goals at least better than the strikers.

Followed the game on 365 no data to watch the video link.

Did City play a full side? They should be 3/4 goals at least better than the strikers.

Yeah they did pretty much. City looked very suspect defensively with the Strikers quick on the counter with long balls over the top.

Two penalties saved the day, but apart from that City didn't really create anything of note.

Cahill came on with 30 mins to go.

Since CFG have taken over in Melbourne all our visa signings have done some sort of training and medicals in Manchester (exception Cahill at NYC). With 2 big spots still open on our squad that being a Marquee and Visa just wondering if anyone has noticed any new add ons in recent weeks. We have 5 weeks before the season kicks off and still to fill these important spots. Just wondering if anyone has noticed anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.