Melbourne City FC Thread

Class goal. Luke Brattan is a City player in Australia on loan (just saying). Also have to say that Bruce Kamau has been fantastic.

Great stuff from City, this could be the season where they finally become a real force in Australia.

Some great individual performances coupled with a great team effort. Kamau looks a decent player. Top kit too- would look good as our away strip instead of the crap we've been provided with.

Fair play to Cahill led from the front and just spoke very well about his team mates and the club. Just what City needed to galvanise the undoubted quality players they have. Must admit I wasn't sure if he had just come to the ALeague for his last payday in terms of contract and sponsors which follow, but he showed tonight that he is such a competitor, he wants to win and has expectations of his team mates that will make them so much better.

My feelings exactly.

I'm in no state to post anything coherent but that was superb. Just fantastic.

Might have a couple more and get comfy for big brothers game.
Total dominance.
Fair play to Cahill led from the front and just spoke very well about his team mates and the club. Just what City needed to galvanise the undoubted quality players they have. Must admit I wasn't sure if he had just come to the ALeague for his last payday in terms of contract and sponsors which follow, but he showed tonight that he is such a competitor, he wants to win and has expectations of his team mates that will make them so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.