Melbourne City FC Thread

The foaming from non City (mainly Victory) supporters is a delight. I've never seen so many different reasons why people are offended at what happened today.

Congratulations to City! Timmy Cahill does it again. What a great player over the years. He can produce magic at critical moments. I enjoyed his interview after the game. The wealth of experience and his comment about the need to remain patient and calm.

The City family marches on!

Congratulations. Am really pleased for them and am sure it's only the start.

Greatest night of our short existence.

On the way home I was thinking of all the shit times, the 20 or so consecutive losses, the complete spuds we had playing for us. The ramshackle training facility, the basic joke of a club we were.

And now to be cup holders and playing with passion (mind you was a very hard game to watch) and desire.

Can only get better.

What a night!!!!!

Greatest night of our short existence.

On the way home I was thinking of all the shit times, the 20 or so consecutive losses, the complete spuds we had playing for us. The ramshackle training facility, the basic joke of a club we were.

And now to be cup holders and playing with passion (mind you was a very hard game to watch) and desire.

Can only get better.

What a night!!!!!
Enjoy your night !
But please sort them bloody seagulls out don't know what was the ball and what was a seagull :+)

CONGRATULATIONS

I watched the derby game you guys won by 4-1 or thereabouts and was impressed by the attitude and spirit of the team. Especially the 2 S.American forwards. It was like having 2 Carlos Tevez's in the team. MelCFC feels better than NYCFC for some reason.

Congrats, lets hope it's the first of many.
Always enjoy reading your posts Heartman, keep em coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.