Melbourne City FC Thread

Finished 1:5 big win and the Phoenix in the second half were woeful.

Good to get a healthy win and being able to relax without nerves for a change.

Yeah quality goal for the Nix, not the greatest defending from us, but credit where it's due.
The game didn't seem as fast and furious today ,have they slowed it down a bit this season ?
At least it was nice to watch a city game without them bloody seagulls ,proper do my head in they do :+)

The game didn't seem as fast and furious today ,have they slowed it down a bit this season ?
At least it was nice to watch a city game without them bloody seagulls ,proper do my head in they do :+)
Lol, seagulls should become our mascot!
Slowed down? Snail pace or long ball this season, we are missing Mooy like you couldn't believe and no ones stepping up......Plus I think JVS wasn't the right coach.
Brattan had three good games at the start of the season, other than that he has been terrible, second half of tonights game, he must have taken more free kicks than touches, including blocks, intercepts and tackles, just stood around in useless positions.
But it's not all over, we may scrape into third and get ACL playoffs (not guaranteed, but probable), two are Automatic (minor premiership-top of the table winners, grand final winners or second place and third winners during the finals play offs (home ground advantage to who is third on the ladder)), one get's to play off, if that makes sense, it doesn't to me and I wrote it!

On again Friday night at home (seagulls included) against Sydney FC. They are coming off their first loss for season and we are riding a little momentum.

Could take this either way but I'm generally confident against Sydney and I think we should be good for a win.

Be interesting to see if we have finally turned a corner and about to string a few good wins together. Top 2 is gone so getting form for a finals tilt is very important and trying to hold onto 3rd.

See what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.