Melbourne City FC Thread

As the salary cap isn't linked to managerial appointments I can't understand why they don't bring someone proper in with tactical nouse and a profile to take the club forward.

A Sven type manager....

Few things need sorting ATM

- Kilkenny. Barely getting a look in, with the team typically looking outmatched in the midfield
- Budzinski. Play him or move on
- McCormack. Doing enough to justify an extended stay?

The whole philosophy of CFG seems to have been abandoned under Joyce. The exciting attractive football seems to be regularly coming from the opposition, not City.

And as I once heard in CB2 in a game against Bolton, put some trousers on for god's sake. You're a grown man.

2-1 down in the 70th minute, he takes off the only striker in the match day squad and replaces him with a 17 year old 5"8 winger, that's it with our supposed marquee on the bench. I mean I like the prospect of Arzani, but that's just dressing him up in a sheep costume and asking him to pet the cute wolves.

I've seen enough. I'm not a huge fan of coach sackings and I reackon ultimately it serves little purpose and generally speaking ruins a season but in this case I actually think its necessary. Now I'm under no illusions the chances are extremely unlikely as CFG don't operate like that but Joyce is just not the answer. He has lost the players and is turning the fans (all those that I know that follow City) want him gone. Aloisi had more support.

Playing Nix tonight. They are bottom of the league with just 1 win and anything but a convincing home win will be unacceptable.

Going to be warm 41°so the beer will taste better and a cool change is forecast just before ko, but sadly that's all I can look forward too.

Happy New year everyone.

Playing Nix tonight. They are bottom of the league with just 1 win and anything but a convincing home win will be unacceptable.

Going to be warm 41°so the beer will taste better and a cool change is forecast just before ko, but sadly that's all I can look forward too.

Happy New year everyone.
Where are you in the league now?

Pl W L D PTs
Sydney FC 14 11 2 1 35
Newcastle Jets 14 8 3 3 27
Adelaide United 14 6 2 2 20
Melbourne Victory 13 5 4 4 19
Melbourne City FC 13 6 1 6 19
Western Sydney FC 13 4 5 4 17
Perth Glory 14 5 1 8 16
CC Mariners 13 3 4 6 13
Brisbane Roar FC 14 3 4 7 13
Wellington Phoenix 12 1 4 7 7

Watching these now on BT leading 2-1 against the bottom team. First time I've seen them this season & they'e gone backwards bigtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.