Melbourne City FC Thread

Take the 3 points but still pretty poor. That first half was probably the worst half of football I've watched.

Up next away to Perth on Tuesday 9th not sure if thats a better or worse time for you lot. Perth like Wellington are struggling lost their last 2 games 6:0 and 3:0 respectively so we should be favoured but the way we are playing and the long trip I'd be happy with a draw.

For anyone twiddling their thumbs just about to kick off in BT/ESPN & the young lad who is thought to be a star in the making starts.

City lead 1-0 on 9 mins lovely McCormack free kick.

Last edited:
Got a 2:2 draw away to CCM. Although looking at the teams prior to kick off it should have been an easy win as Mariners had a lot of starters out we copped a red after 25 mins. Delbridge making his debut start at CB was mainly to blame for conceeding after 15 minutes and then made an atrocious tackle and got a red. We equalized just before the break. We actually played better with 10 and for most of the match dominated. We conceeded another just after halftime from a set peice and poor defending. Budzinski equalized with a cracker although it went to VAR and for a moment it looked like it could have been disallowed but the right call made and game finished 2:2.

So 7 points from 9 and 2 away games is nothing to sneer at and slowly we are improving. McCormack and Arzani are combining well and Brattan and Malik are also finding some good form. Playing Adelaide this Sunday night at home and shouldn't be too hot so I'm actually looking forward to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.