memo - David Gill

Just reading through this thread and shocked at the conspiracy theorists among you.

As for the no confidence Vote, the worst that will happen is the Government stops paying.... sorry supporting them financially which come any election will be a mistake.

The FA could get sponsorships, increase club fees to recuperate the 30-40m current funding easily.

With regards to Gill, until somebody 100% points out any wrong doing then it just comes across as whiny, inferiority complex drivel.

Yeah, I don't know what all the fuss is about, I mean, I'm sure Utd & their supporters would be totally happy with one of City's directors deciding their fortunes at both FA & UEFA level.

No conflict there.

Yeah, I don't know what all the fuss is about, I mean, I'm sure Utd & their supporters would be totally happy with one of City's directors deciding their fortunes at both FA & UEFA level.

No conflict there.
Ask your man you've quoted, I'm sure he could tell you how he'd feel from a utd supporters point of view.

Not a question of gill doing anything wrong that we know about. If a liner is sacked for once having played for a competing team in case he may give a chuck in the wrong way ( FA decision ), how can they turn a blind eye to a person with such monumental influence ?

MU director
Fa vice chairman
Eufa vice president, FFP architect
Fifa top senior management.

Apologies if some of these are not accurate, for someone able to keep his position on the greasy pole following Blatter, Platini & all the various other scandals whilst remaining pearly white, there is probably much much more going on.

I like what a previous poster said, how would the others like it if a MCFC director held all those positions ?

Not a question of gill doing anything wrong that we know about. If a liner is sacked for once having played for a competing team in case he may give a chuck in the wrong way ( FA decision ), how can they turn a blind eye to a person with such monumental influence ?

MU director
Fa vice chairman
Eufa vice president, FFP architect
Fifa top senior management.

Apologies if some of these are not accurate, for someone able to keep his position on the greasy pole following Blatter, Platini & all the various other scandals whilst remaining pearly white, there is probably much much more going on.

I like what a previous poster said, how would the others like it if a MCFC director held all those positions ?
I'm sure Red Cafe was an interesting read when Bernstein was FA Chairman.

I'm sure Red Cafe was an interesting read when Bernstein was FA Chairman.

If he'd overseen new rules, with sanctions & potential bans & squad reductions, perhaps for clubs who have debts of more than 100m for example, & had access to their books every season, whilst still working for City, I think they'd have a fair bit to say.

In fact, it would have been stopped, no doubt about it.

I note that 'Dick Brain' Danny (Mills) on Football Focus though Gill would make a good FA chairman.
Seriously the mind boggles. Mills really is clueless.

I wonder if gill voted for Fergie to be banned from having anything to do with players contracts/agents, gotta give em ten out of ten for sweeping that mess up

If he'd overseen new rules, with sanctions & potential bans & squad reductions, perhaps for clubs who have debts of more than 100m for example, & had access to their books every season, whilst still working for City, I think they'd have a fair bit to say.

In fact, it would have been stopped, no doubt about it.

It's as clear a conflict of interest as you'll see. It's wrong and Gill is a **** who's done nothing but stop us at every hurdle. The sooner he's fucked off from his position the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.