memo - David Gill

I was in the chippy and asked for a chip barm, and the bloke frying the fish jumped over the counter and turfed me out onto the street. Apparently David Gill has officially eradicated all references and terminology relating to barms. They wouldn't even tell me what it's supposed to be called now.
They don't serve faggots. Muffin!

Apparently under the new proposed reforms of the F.A. Mr. David Gill would have to stand down from his position on the board.

HOWEVER " he would remain as an observer because of his FIFA & EUFA roles " which presumably means attending all the meetings the better to give his fellow board members at old ratford the heads up.

YCNFMIU

Gill is poison and has not been called out on conflict of interest...why not??

Money is the short answer, the long one is multifaceted that boils down to obfuscation and lack of clarity/open book policy....and then money :-D
You know it Dom, keeping utd happy keeps a lot of accounts happy and Gill does his best to keep utd's head above water. If others can let that happen and not have any eyes on them it keeps the waters calm etc, they will. That includes doing fuck all until everyone forgets and it pisses me off.

What is happening to this no confidence thing, not heard a fucking word since not a bleeding word off the slimy sods.Uefa reform, Fifa? not heard fuck all about any changes whatsoever. Every time stuff just fizzles out and they are major issues, i just hate it.

Don't forget the massive paedophilia story that broke and then disappeared in a fortnight

Cutting down the numbers of board members plus 30% females minimum that means 4 current members to step down could it be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.