memo - David Gill

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

Fucking hell UEFA are in some state if that sorry bastard is the second best candidate they had.
FAI - He'll either be a rag or a dipper with a bedtime blanket then...

Why not fuck Eufa off and set up a competition involving teams in South America, Asia the Middle East etc. TVs companies would be all over it like a rash + the commercial sales. It would not be long before some of those European teams wanted in. It is a lot easier re travel etc now, and as it at the outset is an open invite too World Club sides it is not a breakaway

would need to be a little more efficient than "throwing shit". Clinical, in fact.
I'd think the boys in Abu Dhabi would be a little more efficient than simply "throwing shit". I think they see Gill and his cronies at the FA & UEFA as serious threats to their investment and will do whatever is needed to counteract that threat.

I'd think the boys in Abu Dhabi would be a little more efficient than simply "throwing shit". I think they see Gill and his cronies at the FA & UEFA as serious threats to their investment and will do whatever is needed to counteract that threat.

haven't so far, and they'll soon reach the point where we won't be able to fully reap the rewards of that investment. The systemic blocks and culture is being well set and you can get rid of individuals, the structure will be a lot harder. They haven't been doing enough, this season demonstrates that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.