MEN Arena

Just getting into him now mate. What should I be listening too please? Current Fave O Children.

Murder Ballads is probably the quintessential Nick Cave album and a good starting point. The Lyre of Orpheus is great, as is the Boatman’s Call. Push the Sky Away and the Skeleton Tree, his two latest albums are brilliant too.

From Her to Eternity shows him at his most insane.

To all the music maestros out there. I’m going to Genesis at the arena in September. The ticket says 7.30pm but realistically when do you think they’ll start? I can’t see it being 7.30 personally. I’m trying to book a table for dinner beforehand and am trying to get the timings right.

To all the music maestros out there. I’m going to Genesis at the arena in September. The ticket says 7.30pm but realistically when do you think they’ll start? I can’t see it being 7.30 personally. I’m trying to book a table for dinner beforehand and am trying to get the timings right.
Don’t the main acts usually come on at 21:00 at gigs?

One of those hologram concerts where Phil appears from beyond the veil?

I think the time on the tickets are when the doors open, the warm up acts will be on, then it’s either 21:00 (I’m sure it’s 9!) or 22:00 the main act come on.

Pretty sure every gig I've been too has been 21:00. Last one was Queen which was definitely 21:00 as I didn't even buy the ticket until gone 8pm!

Got James and Elton John in the space of three days in December - can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.