MEN Squad For Spuds

if we do we'll be winning the game 4-0 with 5 mins to go

or it will be the other way round

I've seen and heard all the hype surrounding Weiss but admit I haven't heard much about Clayton until recently. Can someone give me the low down?

bugsyblue said:
I've seen and heard all the hype surrounding Weiss but admit I haven't heard much about Clayton until recently. Can someone give me the low down?

well he's just been given a 2 year contract so it that must be a good sign

bugsyblue said:

seen Clayton a few times in the Reserves 20yrs old good CM box to box, but prems a different kettle of fish to be honest.

I was thinking we should get 3 points out of this game, then I saw their predicted line up.

Gomes (can be good, but get Petrov causing him problems with low crosses and hopefully he'll make a howler), Corluka, Woodgate, King, Bale. Lennon (hopefully injured) Jenas, Huddlestone, Modric, Defoe, Keane.

Obviously we can cause them problems, but Keane's not scored many for them and he loves playing us the little bugger. In Keane and Defoe they have natural finishers, now would be an ideal time for Bojinov to show what he's capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.