MEN - United have "embarrassed" City over academy graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloCity

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-news-angel-gomes-13070641

An absolutely disgraceful segment from the MEN here written by Samual Luckhurst, and while I agree with the general gist of the piece in that we could do better at bringing through younger players into the first team, it was this quite frankly disgrace paragraph that I found to be the most shocking.

Check this extract here from our own local paper

Nouveaux riche Chelsea and City do not have that clout to trade off and Pep Guardiola provided his employers with an unpalatable dose of reality last week when he suggested a 'big club' would have sacked him after the current campaign. The sugar daddy clubs are not always sweet enough.

Have I just walked back into 2008 here? How dare our local Manchester paper write about our club like that.

Its the next instalment for the MUeN as just the other day they proudly proclaimed City players would face retrospective bans next season for diving yet managed to somehow not carry the same headline for their little pets.

Obviously written by a rag, don't care. If their last match had anything riding on it their youth wouldn't have got a sniff.

Hahahahaha

What a joke of a paper and I havent read the article or paper. Funny how they put out a load of kids and they aren't disrespecting the competition like City did. Anyway the mirror group t**ts will get their click bait money

It's called desperation.

The main story on digital edition is a picture of 1999 parade with a non story of how Rags won't parade the trophy if they win on Wednesday. Due to players going on holiday.

Sure if we were in the situation the story would also involve going on holiday and taking there kids out of school in term time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.