MEN - United have "embarrassed" City over academy graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is a complete load of shite but I do think it's fair to criticise our handling of youth. So far the last few years have been an abject failure, with not even one squad player to show for all the investment. We dominate the England youth team set-ups, for them all to disappear by the time they get to 19/20. I think with Sancho, Foden and Diaz etc. we'll come good, but it's been poor so far.

Its the next instalment for the MUeN as just the other day they proudly proclaimed City players would face retrospective bans next season for diving yet managed to somehow not carry the same headline for their little pets.
This is true because the panel will decide City player's dived and Rags were fouled

This article is a complete load of shite but I do think it's fair to criticise our handling of youth. So far the last few years have been an abject failure, with not even one squad player to show for all the investment. We dominate the England youth team set-ups, for them all to disappear by the time they get to 19/20. I think with Sancho, Foden and Diaz etc. we'll come good, but it's been poor so far.

Youth football and academies has become a complex topic. There is no effort in the linked article to go into any depth. Do we think for one second the rags will continue to play kids when they have something to play for and have spent £m's on first team players. They will not get a sniff and we all know it. Playing kids is the only silver lining to being out of contention at the end of the season.

Ignore the guy, he is a total WUM and most reds I know think he spouts shite. He's a big red who is from Essex. MEN want a reaction so they can remain relevant in their eyes.

Right. They couldn't get any higher or lower than 6th so there was no point in playing a full strength team when it's an entirely pointless match particularly when a much more important one is imminent. If they had qualifying for the Champions League on the line, they would have gone all in.

Generally speaking though, I wish players like Aleix had been given more chances this year rather than say Fernando. He was on the bench a lot but didn't get the chances he deserved.

ermm that's what i was getting at.

We play our kids in the FA Cup at the Chavs and we are disrespecting the competition , the Rags play their kids in a Premier League game and they are the pioneers of youth football , f*ck the MUEN and the cockroach essex rag who cobbled the report together . The Rags have finished in our wake for 5 seasons and it is cutting them up ,if they don't win on Wednesday their season is a f*cking disaster , no pressure then.

Not on the actual subject of the thread BUT ........................

Yesterday I went onto the MuEN HOME page to try to get information on the terrorist attack at the MEN - the leading headline was about a youngster thrown out of a car in a crash. I had to scroll through other links before I came to what should have been the lead story - what a shit of a paper!!!!!

Are you sure about no squad players

kelechi was a used sub on Sunday. Who was the back up goalkeeper on Sunday, I am sure that was Gunn.

Against the rags in the cup we played a few youngsters and have done in other games this season. Is that abject failure. You could say the club has tried but they not yet up to scratch, the players may have not taken their chances.

At Chelsea in the cup under Pellegrini we were lambasted for fielding a young side.

City have throughout the years played local and young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.