Men who cook.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Coming from a home where my mother was the worst cook in the history of the species, it was a simple question of survival.

I started and after a right few balls ups found I was quite good at it and became a dab hand.

This led to other benefits, survival aside, the best one being I found being able to cook, on top of being fucking irresistible and funny as fuck, that women really liked it.

I mean really liked that you would cook a great meal and it certainly helped in that regard.

I love to cook for people and actually chill out doing it, unless it's Christmas and every **** is pissed and turns up late. Then I'm a ****.

But normally I love it. I taught my sons from early days, as I believe men should be able to cook top grub for themselves. They have found the same positive response from the women in their lives too.

Anybody else handy at putting grub on the table?

Why did you start?

Or, if you think guys who cook are twats let's have you too. :)

i love cooking, im no top chief and tend to stick to easy recipe , but spag bols,stew ect go down a treat at my house

The thing I say is with a bit of practice you can do great stuff. A few tunes on a beer or wine and of you go.

I a chef, so yeah I can whip us a fair few dishes, though I cannot be arsed at home some days so egg beans and chips get's made

That's a common thing among people who do it all day.

Yeah but eggs beans and chips is a king of a dish.

tbf I some nights have no one to cook for because of work so I just make easy stuff like currys chillis pasta etc when we are all in the house I make different meals

Love cookin.
Curries, chillies, spagbols, casseroles etc but will also try new recipes when can be arsed.

Yeah but eggs beans and chips is a king of a dish.

tbf I some nights have no one to cook for because of work so I just make easy stuff like currys chillis pasta etc when we are all in the house I make different meals[/QUOTE

I hate beans sauce on chips,but love them both separately.

Egg and chips with HP sauce, pepper and a couple of slices of buttered crusty bread with a big mug of tea?

Fucking Magic.

I hate beans sauce on chips,but love them both separately.

Egg and chips with HP sauce, pepper and a couple of slices of buttered crusty bread with a big mug of tea?

Fucking Magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.