Men who cook.

Yeah but eggs beans and chips is a king of a dish.

tbf I some nights have no one to cook for because of work so I just make easy stuff like currys chillis pasta etc when we are all in the house I make different meals
Haha egg And chips is a once a week treat in our house.

Bible if you like UK restaurant style Indian food (not bengali etc calling themselves Indian restaurants) -

The house will stink of onions when you cook the base curry sauce but it goes after a couple of weeks...! (It is worth it though)
Thanks just ordered off amazon for a fiver.

20r42uq.jpg

A couple of good uns

I own this, it is a great book

Nigel slater has also some great recipe books out

I've never read a cookery book. I want to cook something new I just look online. The BBC is great for recipes.

Quick question. Why are prawns served with their heads, shells and legs on in Europe? Are there people that eat the heads, shells and legs?
I won't bother asking why they are called shrimps over here.

Prawns and shrimps are slightly different as prawns are bigger, here shrimps are sometimes called baby prawns but still shrimps.

The shells are kept on as it keeps more flavour in a lot of people peel them once cooked, but some eat them.

A bit like lobster shells are used for stocks once emptied of the meat.

I've never read a cookery book. I want to cook something new I just look online. The BBC is great for recipes.
Youtube for me, i'll watch a bbq vid and say to myself 'they did that wrong, i'll try it' and then it is done, more of a technical challenge to myself more than anything.

Youtube for me, i'll watch a bbq vid and say to myself 'they did that wrong, i'll try it' and then it is done, more of a technical challenge to myself more than anything.

You and your fucking bbq. You should have your own youtube channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.