Mendy knee injury

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ayrshire_blue, 26 Sep 2017.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel

Looked far more like a ligament injury at the time rather than an impact injury, which makes his being allowed to play on for the next few minutes even more incomprehensible. I might be wrong, but I think Kompany, Gundogan, and now Mendy have all been allowed to play on when evidently injured.

Time for Zinchenko to get some game time in 'easier' league games, because an injury to Danilo or Delph and we're going to be weak in that area.

2. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

No he's not

3. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    Anyone got Petrov's telephone number!

4. Pam

Pam

Correct.

5. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Hopefully. I'd have no concerns about Danilo playing on Saturday at all, looks a very decent player to me and is fine on the left, he's not Mendy and won't do the same type of job but I can't understand people saying he's no good there, he's more than ok IMO. Shakhtar are much better than people think but we should have too much for them at home and it's an ideal game to give Delph a match there.

6. taconinja

taconinja

Fair post. To clarify my position (including my original post) I feel Danilo is fine at left back, but Mendy's crossing is on another level is all. Danilo is still more than solid when defending and is fine going forward.

7. Pam

Pam

Too much negativity being demonstrated here. We scored four of our goals last Saturday after Mendy went off.

8. BAB.DAB

BAB.DAB

Not seen him cross first time with his left foot , always seems to stop then turns back to cross

9. Fuzzy80

Fuzzy80

I could see Sane at LWB again with 3 at the back.

Preparing to be lynched, but I think he could do it. Pep said he was not ready at the beginning of the season, so maybe that explains some of why he was so bad. Pep has played him there before and so he see's something.

Options are limited, Delph is an out of position reserve midfielder, Danillo is a utility player being played in his weakest utility position so I would be surprised if Pep is not at least

3 at the back (Stones, Ota, Danillo) Sane one WB, Walker the other, B.Silva, Fern and KDB in midfield, Aguero and Jesus up top. My guess but I never get it right

10. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    Sane's in the form of his life, leave him in his best position FFS.