Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may or not be bollocks but it is what it is
Do you think he was right to make the tackle?
The thing is an injury like his could happen at any time and has nothing to do with his character off the pitch. He was on the wrong side simple as. Also in these days of sterile political correctness and quite frankly boring individuals, his personality is a breath of fresh air. In fact i'd go further and say I have never seen the team as together as this year and he and his quirkiness has a great deal to do with that. Let's just hope it's more of a precaution and he is only out for a few weeks, as he is pivotal to our success.

There's no correlation or causation, though, between the two items you're relating. Theoretically, his social media behavior could be indicative of on-pitch behavior, but frankly there's only supposition and not anything approaching evidence.
Are you a scientist? football fans don't need evidence just an opinion
Anyone else wanting a pop or can we move along now?

He is doing his thinking on social media and taking that to the pitch,calm down and use his head is what he needs to do,he is a really good player but needs to calm down all round IMO

Ha ha. As if you or anybody else knows if his social media habits or connected to his decision making on the pitch. What a bizarre statement.

Are you a scientist? football fans don't need evidence just an opinion
Anyone else wanting a pop or can we move along now?
I'm not having a pop, simply confused was all.

And no, not a scientist in the STEM fields anyway. I'm a linguist. There are some commonalities, I'll grant. ;)

Regardless, no hard feelings were meant on my part at least.

Wouldn't be surprised if we are comfortably winning that pep experiments by bringing Delph on at left back again, in case the injury is serious

I'm not having a pop, simply confused was all.

And no, not a scientist in the STEM fields anyway. I'm a linguist. There are some commonalities, I'll grant. ;)

Regardless, no hard feelings were meant on my part at least.
No probs,i don't mind getting pelters ,it's keeps the mods amused anyway lol

Danilo playing will probably mean more Sane, as a means to provide width on the left.

Bad news hopefully it'll be weeks not months. If Danilo plays and is more defensively minded then I can see a silver lining, especially if Otamendi is going to be on that side of the defence. The problems come if Pep starts arsing around putting Sane at LWB. Not sure about Delph at LB or LWB, can probably do a job against inferior opposition but I'd want to see Danilo there against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.