Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its his own fault then?! I was sat opposite and cant say he was being particularly stupid in the positioning of his knee in that tackle. It was a tackle.

More important is that he seems to have a history of injuries?
I was over for the game and was sat in 242. Consequently, I was looking down the touchline when he made the tackle. The best thing I can say about it was that it wasn't a thing of beauty or elegance.

S03E02-jRaGmtNN-subtitled.jpg

Hopefully this injury is not a serious one, but in any event if we are so reliant on this player as is being made out on this thread then we will win fuck all.

This is going to be a long season and we will pick up injuries, some serious some not, but they will happen. Any club can have exceptionally bad years where they lose alot of key players and that is reflected by a poor season compared to what was envisaged. However a normal season will see some injury set backs and the best teams will have players who come in and step upto the plate. Part of football and the best sides will find a way to over come injuries to key players.

Hopefully this injury is not a serious one, but in any event if we are so reliant on this player as is being made out on this thread then we will win fuck all.

This is going to be a long season and we will pick up injuries, some serious some not, but they will happen. Any club can have exceptionally bad years where they lose alot of key players and that is reflected by a poor season compared to what was envisaged. However a normal season will see some injury set backs and the best teams will have players who come in and step upto the plate. Part of football and the best sides will find a way to over come injuries to key players.
That is very true,i just wish we would stop getting our defenders injured though

Praying it's not as bad as it sounds. Absolutely criminal to not sign a back-up left back this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.