Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any substance to the storyline he's out for the season? All I can see that's been confirmed is he's gone to Barcelona to see peps doctor.

Will be a medial ligament strain. I've had one and I was out for 8 weeks. He's younger , fitter and has access to world class medical treatment so I reckon a month?
No op required

Praying it's not as bad as it sounds. Absolutely criminal to not sign a back-up left back this summer.

Problem with that is that back ups are usually not as good as your first choice so probably no better than Danilo will be. Top full backs cost a lot of cash as we have found out this season.

We don't play with a left back! We play with a left midfielder who can cross the ball, but get back down the line of the opposition send S someone down there. Very few teams have actual right wingers, so the need for a left full back is more historical than current. This is why Pep keeps trying left midfielders in that position. If they can defend a little, but can get forward and put in a cross, then they're good enough!

Will be a medial ligament strain. I've had one and I was out for 8 weeks. He's younger , fitter and has access to world class medical treatment so I reckon a month?
No op required

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.