Mendy shark team

While of course we should be original and not derivative, and I loved the inflatables (I owned that six foot inflatable Godzilla in the late 80s), I also know a thing or two here because my closest local NHL team is the San Jose Sharks. Great fans (like us). Indeed, the Jaws theme is played over the PA whenever the Sharks have a power play, and the team enters the ice under a huge shark mouth archway. Here's the google picture page of the fan base; perhaps a few ideas here: san jose shark fans

While of course we should be original and not derivative, and I loved the inflatables (I owned that six foot inflatable Godzilla in the late 80s), I also know a thing or two here because my closest local NHL team is the San Jose Sharks. Great fans (like us). Indeed, the Jaws theme is played over the PA whenever the Sharks have a power play, and the team enters the ice under a huge shark mouth archway. Here's the google picture page of the fan base; perhaps a few ideas here: san jose shark fans
If we start taking tips off yank sports fans it really is time to give up

Sorry pal full grown men dressing up like sharks is not something to encourage at the Etihad. Half and Half scarves are bad enough.

Sending Mendy shark pictures to cheer him up would be a good laugh though.

20151106__SHARKS-11073.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.