Mental Health Support Thread

Didn't speak yesterday (I was working from home). Today noticed in his calendar catch up with me at 2.30 ( he never sent me invite or mentioned it). Time past and I noticed it had changed to 3.30 (again no invite and no mention). Now changed to Thursday at 10.30 (still not told me).

I had calmed down and anxiety bit better now sky high again and probably 2 more sleepless nights before Thursday
Litigation is most likely the last thing you want to think about but a long server like you should not be pissed about by a newish manager.
You may never need the info but keep a secret detailed log of your treatment. Every little detail.
Good luck and look after yourself.

Had an telephone chat with my doctor and decided morphine is to big a jump right now but i can double my pregablin to max levels over three weeks to try and ease the pain , if i can get back to walking i will be happy and my mood will be a lot better. Feel happier now i have got a plan

Had an telephone chat with my doctor and decided morphine is to big a jump right now but i can double my pregablin to max levels over three weeks to try and ease the pain , if i can get back to walking i will be happy and my mood will be a lot better. Feel happier now i have got a plan
I hope the med change helps!

Good luck

Litigation is most likely the last thing you want to think about but a long server like you should not be pissed about by a newish manager.
You may never need the info but keep a secret detailed log of your treatment. Every little detail.
Good luck and look after yourself.
He's changed meeting to 3.30 then to day at 10.30 then to 11 then to 11.30 and it never took place. Anxiety sky high for 2 days worrying about it.

Made appointment to speak to counsellor on Monday (first time in my 62 years ever done anything like that)

He's changed meeting to 3.30 then to day at 10.30 then to 11 then to 11.30 and it never took place. Anxiety sky high for 2 days worrying about it.

Made appointment to speak to counsellor on Monday (first time in my 62 years ever done anything like that)
Make sure you document everything, including today's pissing about.

Make sure you document everything, including today's pissing about.
I would like to second what @mackenzie says. It was nearly always the first thing I said to my Union members. Document everything. One thing I’d add though. Make sure your documentation is well ‘hidden’. Good luck. No one should be treated this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.