General / Mental Health Support Thread

A very good friend of mine took her life some four years past. She was kind, outgoing, and extremely smart; she had 2 children in middle school whom she adored; and none of us who knew her thought for a minute that she'd end up taking her life.

Thank you @SebastianBlue for posting this thread. If it helps but one person in need of help it's worthwhile; if it ends up saving a life, it's invaluable.

Got my blood test results , iron levels low enough to need treatment, points to the bleed i am having is substantial

Last edited:
Did you taper off them?

Yeah. Didn't go to the doctors beforehand or anything, just decided id had enough of them. Wasn't exactly accurate with my tapering though, was just biting bits off the pill and gradually taking smaller bites ha.
Only side effects have been the brain zaps and occasional weird mood, I can finally maintain a boner now though which negates any negative side effects in my opinion! Wish they would of mentioned that side effect when I first started!

low iron is caused by bleeding sometimes , given i am actively bleeding in my poo i am more worried now
Right...let's hope it's nothing serious, Kaz. I got my blood results today...everything fine except sugar levels a touch higher and low vit D (even though I take supplement vit D. Suppose there's nothing like getting out in the sun.I just don't feel up to most times as you know).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.