Mercury Music Prize 2008

Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:
Elbow for me. But ,to be fair, I haven't heard them all. Just most.

So Elbow should win but you havnt even bothered to listen to the entire album (Rolls Eyes)

Elbow's album is really good but is not a patch on the Brilliant 'In Rainbows'
I believe the "them all" he's referring to is the entire list of albums mentioned. So basically he's saying he thinks Elbow should win, however he's qualifying it by saying he hasn't heard every album on the shortlist so is prepared to stand corrected.

I believe the word is.......

FAIL

I stand corrected.

I really like Elbow, Shadow Puppets are over-rated and In Rainbows is one of the best albums I have ever heard

4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

So Elbow should win but you havnt even bothered to listen to the entire album (Rolls Eyes)

I believe the "them all" he's referring to is the entire list of albums mentioned. So basically he's saying he thinks Elbow should win, however he's qualifying it by saying he hasn't heard every album on the shortlist so is prepared to stand corrected.

FAIL

I stand corrected.

I really like Elbow, Shadow Puppets are over-rated and In Rainbows is one of the best albums I have ever heard
Out of 100 or 10?

BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

FAIL

I stand corrected.

Out of 100 or 10?

What?

4HeatonsBlue said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

FAIL

I stand corrected.

Out of 100 or 10?

What?
Is In Rainbows one of the best albums out of 100 or 10?

BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

FAIL

I stand corrected.

Out of 100 or 10?

What?

He said it's one of the best albums he's ever heard.

I'd assume he's heard more than 100 albums to be fair.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

FAIL

I stand corrected.

Out of 100 or 10?

What?

Which is exactly my point.

In Rainbows is a Classic and second only to OK Computer IMO

4HeatonsBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
BTâ„¢ said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Matty said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
The Kurious Oranj said:

FAIL

I stand corrected.

Out of 100 or 10?

What?

Which is exactly my point.

In Rainbows is a Classic and second only to OK Computer IMO

I still havent heard it in it's entirety yet though I'm hoping to give it a proper listen asap due to people on here bigging it up. Listened to OK Computer for the first time in ages a few nights back and I still love it.

When I saw them t'other week they did 'Climbing up the Walls" live which is one of my favourite trackws from OK Computer

What are you doing up so early sweetcheeks?

I might do a Moz thread later on

4HeatonsBlue said:
When I saw them t'other week they did 'Climbing up the Walls" live which is one of my favourite trackws from OK Computer

What are you doing up so early sweetcheeks?

I might do a Moz thread later on

I woke up ill earlier and decided to stay up though I'm probably going to bed for an hour or so in a second as i'm off out this afternoon.

A Moz thread would be good, he's been making some great cameo apperances in other threads but he hasnt had his own thread in weeks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.