Merry bloody Xmas - no heating or hot water!

Just thought I'd let you all know that the new boiler was fitted on Wednesday. There was a slight hiccup with a huge airlock in the system meaning half the radiators weren't working and the hot water was taking a long time to heat up but the installer resolved that Thursday and I'm back to having a nice warm house, not having to wear four layers and being able to shower in my own bathroom.

British Gas quoted me over £3k to do the work but the guy who did the job cost me half that.

Just thought I'd let you all know that the new boiler was fitted on Wednesday. There was a slight hiccup with a huge airlock in the system meaning half the radiators weren't working and the hot water was taking a long time to heat up but the installer resolved that Thursday and I'm back to having a nice warm house, not having to wear four layers and being able to shower in my own bathroom.

British Gas quoted me over £3k to do the work but the guy who did the job cost me half that.
Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.