Merry Christmas from Belfast

Liam Murray said:
Happy Christmas from over here to all City fans wherever you may be

Sorry I have not been on here recently as much as usual but the fact that Agent Hughes continues his mission of destruction at our Club sickens me to the stomach

The sooner he returns to the Swamp with his fellow failures Robson, Ince and Keane the better.

Anyhow keep the heads up and who knows what the New Year will bring

CTID
All the best mate from Manchester, I didn't bother going home!

north belfast "derby" (fuckin hardly like) tomorrow, eh? ;) that and the blue shite and glentoran.

mcstick said:
Ever been to a north belfast derby then blue jim?
nah mate been years since ive been into irish football, too frustrating (like city arent mind you). no love for crusaders but i'm going to the city match tomorrow so balls to both! can only watch irish football when its on tv the odd time, its usually a bigger game like cliftonville/glentoran v linfield too that they show so cant really keep up with it anymore.

im from west belfast anyway! its suppose to be donegal celtic for me ;)

Am going to the game myself. Boxing Day is my favourite day in the local game no matter where the venue is. I know a lot of Crues fans and go into their end of the ground for the first half before going into the Cliftonville end for the second.

Lots of blood and thunder and usually the odd goal deciding it. Then into the Club afterwards for a few bevies

Bring it on

mcstick said:
So you're not really in a position to say the north Belfast derby is "hardly" a derby then?
Are you just being a **** on purpose like? I was having a bit of a laugh, fuck me cheer up.

Merry Christmas laim-from Paul in Dunmurry a city fan of 38 years standing (but mostly falling over with delight if we win these days"!) And the same to all the rest of you great blues all over Ireland and of course to everyone in the greatest city of them all MANCHESTER !-Best wishes to all. Paul.

Liam Murray said:
Am going to the game myself. Boxing Day is my favourite day in the local game no matter where the venue is. I know a lot of Crues fans and go into their end of the ground for the first half before going into the Cliftonville end for the second.

Lots of blood and thunder and usually the odd goal deciding it. Then into the Club afterwards for a few bevies

Bring it on

course boxing day is your favourite day. ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

blue jim said:
mcstick said:
So you're not really in a position to say the north Belfast derby is "hardly" a derby then?
Are you just being a **** on purpose like? I was having a bit of a laugh, fuck me cheer up.

You were talking shite about something of which you know little. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time you've done that round these parts.

mcstick said:
blue jim said:

You were talking shite about something of which you know little. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time you've done that round these parts.
Where else have I talked shite?

Dry your eyes and take the stick out of your arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.