Merry Christmas Thread: 2017 Edition

Here we go Webbie. You can't rely on anyone nowadays.
If you want a job done do it yourself eh.She promised me faithfully.

2e1dbhd.jpg

Love it. Thanks for the invite. You don’t mind if Mrs www comes, the three kids, the lesbian ex wife and her partner pop along too do you?

Love it. Thanks for the invite. You don’t mind if Mrs www comes, the three kids, the lesbian ex wife and her partner pop along too do you?

I dont have enough chairs to go round but Pop can sit on the floor because no one on this Moon gets left behind !

2dhcj1w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed : )

Speaking of puddings is was Henry the eighth that first tucked into a turkey for Christmas.Not a lot of people know that.
But why are there so many deluded people out there that insist on eating Sprouts for Christmas.
Its supposed to be a time of fun and good will to all men.

I think it's just a badge of honour and they only do it to get noticed ?
In the immortal words of Eddie Hitler I would rather cut off my penis with a rusty bread knife.

Like a lot of stuff, Taxi, depends on how you cook them! They have a not unpleasant flavour that complements what else is on the plate. I shall be having a couple of sprouts but I shan't be boiling 'em until they are thoroughly comatose. Fried, I suppose, in a little butter and I haven't decided which herb yet. Last year it was rosemary, but she's left me!

The only other vegatable that drops me to my knees is a stick of celery.Pure unadulterated heaving tackle.
The smell is utterly repugnant and it's stringy wirey texture makes me go light headed giddy and nautious.

Why are spouts only barrowed out at Christmas time and what's the festive connection ?
Maybe the people who make the sprouts are just manipulating the market for their own ends.

The only other vegatable that drops me to my knees is a stick of celery.Pure unadulterated heaving tackle.
The smell is utterly repugnant and it's stringy wirey texture makes me go light headed giddy and nautious.

Why are spouts only barrowed out at Christmas time and what's the festive connection ?
Maybe the people who make the sprouts are just manipulating the market for their own ends.
You can buy luverly sprouts all year round, but not many people do. Try cutting them in half and frying them, cut side down until they crisp up, add a little lemon zest.........youll be amazed .

A Very Merry Christmas to all except Rags, Neverton , Dippers , Chelski , Spuds & The Arse . Oh & the moston rag socks obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.