Paul Merson

I just think that the lowest ranked 32 should be drawn at home to the highest ranked 32.

I would only go with the 5 or 6 clubs involved in europe. You could give them (the lower league clubs) the option to play home against a top 6 club or take their chance in the pot if they want. I bet they would all go with it and it would make for some great games.

I remember a few years back sky had a phone in and the presenter said let's have ???? From manchester obviously he was upset about something that was said and he replied something like and that crackhead Merson fuck me they nearly had a heart attack think it was Jason cundy you can't say that blah blah apologise I nearly fell off the couch laughing funny as fook he was only being honest at the end of the day

I remember a few years back sky had a phone in and the presenter said let's have ???? From manchester obviously he was upset about something that was said and he replied something like and that crackhead Merson fuck me they nearly had a heart attack think it was Jason cundy you can't say that blah blah apologise I nearly fell off the couch laughing funny as fook he was only being honest at the end of the day
Degenerate crackhead was the name used.

The call was from somebody on the smaller City forum, I remember reading about it on there. Think there is a youtube video of it but on my mobile at the mo so too hard to link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.