Messi or Neymar?

Messi will never leave Barca. he will forever grateful to them.

Neymar once said he would like to plays for Pep. bring him in!

Messi is the greatest player of all time but he won't leave Barca.

Might be worth testing the waters for Neymar, see if he wants to play for Pep or its just to get a better contract at Barca.

It seems to me like Neymar is more beloved in Brazil than Messi is in Argentina, and if Neymar played in his prime at City that's forever where he would be most associated. Imagine the long term dividends of having a generation of Brazilian boys growing up wearing sky blue shirts.

Inevitably will be linked, all Barcelona players, but none will follow. Pep & Txiki will not unsettle any at our club either, unless the players themselves are unsettled - which likely means no one.

either would be amazing.

my son who is 9, plays football alot around south wales, and by far, and i mean far, the two most popular names on shirts, football boots and all the attached merchandise, are Messi and Neymar.....it maybe different in and around manchester?? but these guys along with the Barcelona club merchandise absolutely dwarf any other team in the world down here.

signing one of these guys would propel City to another level for sure in terms of global merchandise and income. The increase in revenue would be eye watering for sure.

and to think that 20 years ago i was walking around as a spotty skinny teenager with michael browns name on the back of my city shirt :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.