Messi or Neymar?

Heart says Messi, head says Neymar.

Reality tells me Pogba is far more likely this summer than either of those two and if one did happen, they would cash in on Messi imo given his age.

Do we really think that is going to be the direction of the club buying a "world class" player for 100mil+ I cant see it personally I think pep will ship a few players out, not as many as other people think and he will take a long hard look at what were missing and go to the eds first and see what weve got there. Then maybe strengthen with a couple of mid priced but quality players, that's just my opinon

Messi.
Also, why is everyone thinking kevin will play in a front three? To me, he is a idfielder and will play there. So this summer may be the beginnjng of the end for david, as they cannot both play in a three.

Messi.
Also, why is everyone thinking kevin will play in a front three? To me, he is a idfielder and will play there. So this summer may be the beginnjng of the end for david, as they cannot both play in a three.
Probably not both together in a three but there will be enough games for them both to get 30 -40 games besides which he doesn't always play 3 in midfield looking at the four four two article from the other thread he has played every formation imaginable fro 2 to 5 in midfield.

We'd win two CLs in the next 3 years if messi joined this summer.
Cement ourselves as top dogs and the likes of Neymar will be knocking on the door begging to play for us. :-)

Messi is the best player in the world now, but his best days are behind him. Neymar is going to be the best player in the world and his best days are ahead of him. Neymar for me.

Do we really think that is going to be the direction of the club buying a "world class" player for 100mil+ I cant see it personally I think pep will ship a few players out, not as many as other people think and he will take a long hard look at what were missing and go to the eds first and see what weve got there. Then maybe strengthen with a couple of mid priced but quality players, that's just my opinon

he will know everything about every potential player in the eds by March, expenditure and player identifications for new acquisitions will be agreed at the same time (if not already), and then the boys in suits will make there inquiries - we are MCFC-PLUS these days mate, we act, not react!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.