Messi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
he`s a rag lover mate, always on rag café kissing their arses! must hurt him though that his idol from what was said to me is seriously in talks with city.
I think we have a good chance of getting Messi, so many people at City have a good relationship with him and the tax issue has helped us plus Barcelona financially are in a difficult position

It's a terrible if not simply lazy metric to routinely tout the next talent as the next anything much less the best player of all time. I'm sure City has a great youth setup, they clearly have a good approach in place and it will eventually bear fruit
Hmm...When touting the next best, Jizzyjazz was the first one that sprung to mind.

PEP: I told you more than once Messi will stay at Barcelona.

“I've said this more than once," he said. "Messi is going to end his career at Barcelona. And that's what I profoundly wish, that he ends his career in Barcelona."

Sounds like a fact

“I've said this more than once," he said. "Messi is going to end his career at Barcelona. And that's what I profoundly wish, that he ends his career in Barcelona." after completing a successful 3-year stint in Manchester

Sounds like a fact

“I've said this more than once," he said. "Messi is going to end his career at Barcelona. And that's what I profoundly wish, that he ends his career in Barcelona."

Sounds like a fact

Sounds like you'd struggle defining the word.

I'm in the minority here in that I'm not bothered either way but, for what it's worth, I too believe Messi will stay for his entire career - or at least do a Xavi - but how anyone can see anything in football as set in stone is beyond me. Especially given the financial juggling required in order to keep your best players whenever either Ronaldo gets a pay rise or we get used as leverage by their agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.