Metallica

idahoblues

June 6th in Denver or Aug 9th in Seattle.......decisions, decisions...I think Denver

Just had three Watford fans in tne local o a ski holiday, were they suprised to find themselves in a full blown City bar in bum fuck idaho, good lads though, tried to make them feel at home. Even gave them a few skiing tips

Was thinking of going the Metlife stadium gig while im over there for my birthday. $160 a ticket! No thanks.

Any idea why any form of entertainment seems to be so expensive over in the states? Went to the musical over there and it was $180, watched NFL and it was about $200!, been watching basketball and hockey too and they were around $160. Its a wonder any of you lot get out of the house! Costs a fortune to do anything

Was thinking of going the Metlife stadium gig while im over there for my birthday. $160 a ticket! No thanks.

Any idea why any form of entertainment seems to be so expensive over in the states? Went to the musical over there and it was $180, watched NFL and it was about $200!, been watching basketball and hockey too and they were around $160. Its a wonder any of you lot get out of the house! Costs a fortune to do anything
Those tickets go on sale today, probably be $75 general admission. You're looking at ticket master or some other booking agency, the cunts always get first dibs on tickets then gouge, I'll let you know the real price. I do agree that tickets for most sporting events are very expensive, guess it's simple economics, if people are willing to pay etc

Feck off with you metalicas. It's all meta tarsals around here today.

Sad but true
440.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.